Edward W. Harness, Esq.
414-647-2222, Fax 414-446-3306,
email me at: email@example.com
Every site has the same boring paragraphs to introduce the lawyers at the office. This is a bit different. I didn’t invent this but I think its fun.
25 things you may not have known about me:
1. As a City of Milwaukee Police Officer I had 4 meritorious arrests and 1 chief of police superior achievement award
2. I graduated from Marquette University Law School in 2000
3. It took me 19 years to complete my Bachelor’s Degree
a. First I attended California State Polytechnic University at Pomona
b. Then the University of Maryland in Munich, West Germany
c. Finally graduating Cum Laude from Concordia University
4. I played baseball for Hall-of-Fame Coach John Scolinos from 1978-1981 at Cal Poly Pomona. We won the Division II National Championship in 1980 (I did not play in the championship series. I suffered a broken wrist earlier in the year)
5. I have six brothers and one sister, I’m number 7 out of 8
6. I was the 2006 Brown Deer Senior Golf Club’s 36 hole (net) Champion
7. Have visited 27 states, Puerto Rico, Washington DC, and 16 foreign countries
8. Drove my last car for 11 years
9. Served in the United States Army as a 95 Bravo
10. Worked at the Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin
11. While growing up in Southern California, I once snow skied and went to the beach in the same day
12. My Father was one of the last Buffalo Soldiers. He served in WWII
13. I try to run a 5K race once a month during the spring & summer
14. My first job was working in my parents liquor store when I was 10
15. Twice played at County Stadium in the Police v. Firefighters game, never losing!
16. In high school I scored a touchdown against Ron Reagan as his Father Governor Ronald Reagan sat in the stands
17. Was at Stevie Ray Vaughan’s last concert and vowed to never return to Alpine Valley
18. I have a Chocolate Labrador named Elvis
19. I’m in the print of Lambeau Field that hangs in my office
20. I sang in a TV commercial with Mayor Norquist promoting the Police and Fire Baseball game
21. Serve on the Police Commission for the town in which I live
22. Served as the Supreme Allied Commander of Opus Renegades
23. Was once a clothed guest at a nudist colony in Pennsylvania
24. Attended the last game at County Stadium and the first game at Miller Park
25. I always hit on 16
We are a debt relief agency. We counsel people regarding their debt. When appropriate we help protect our client’s rights by filing under federal bankruptcy codes or state amortization statutes.
The information contained herein is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to convey a legal opinion nor legal advice for any particular case or situation.
This information does not represent a complete discussion of all the issues relating to the area of consumer debt. Since every individual’s factual situation is different, independent legal advice regarding specific situations from a licensed attorney is advisable. Do not rely solely on the information contained in this web site.
I am licensed to practice law only in Wisconsin; therefore the information contained in this site may not be accurate for persons located outside of Wisconsin.
The material and statements in this web site do not create, and are not intended to create, an attorney-client relationship, and no one in this firm is agreeing to represent you in any legal matter. If you are already represented by an attorney, then no attorney or employee of this law office can speak with you nor provide legal advice to you without the consent of your attorney. Accordingly, if you are already represented by an attorney, please do not contact our office without your lawyer’s consent.